One Song At a Time

Monday, September 15, 2008

Amazingly Awesome List

Alicia and Louise's List
Of Five
Amazingly Awesome Bands
With Amazingly Awesome Names
(not top five, just five)

1. Neko Case
2. Arizona Amp and Alternator
3. Violent Femmes (they are not violent, nor are they femmes)
4. My Morning Jacket
5. Andrew Lloyd Webber

Amazingly Awesome Bands
With Amazingly Awesome Names
Except the Bands Are Not Amazingly Awesome
But Their Names Still Are

1. Margot and the Nuclear So and So's
2. Yeah, just Margot and the Nuclear So and So's. They suck! Their name tricks you!

3 comments:

luvn3 said...

Hey girls this is Josh Smith. Hope all is well with you 2. I miss the days of rocking out to reubens accomplice jimmy eat world before braille. those we great days. Just wanted to say hello. Josh


here is my wifes blog

http://luvn3.blogspot.com/

southolive said...

you girls are crazy funny

The Bozemans said...

I like the name "My Morning Jacket." I'm going to have to look them up.