One Song At a Time

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vampires Vs. Serial Killers:

Has anyone else found the whole Twilight saga strange?

Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love with girl. Boy... wants... to... eat... girl?

And somehow girls find this insanely appealing.

Stephenie Meyer actually created the whole series based on one very dark dream.

I myself have strange dreams. The most recent of which was about a handsomely robust serial killer who kept complimenting my "heavenly eyes".

I should write a book about this.

Then everyone would be in love with serial killers.

"I love you, but I want to disembowel you."

4 comments:

Louise said...

I should also add random crap about serial killers that no one knew before. Sort of like how vampires sparkle in the sun.

southolive said...

thats awesome! You crack me up! Seriously I will never read that book! ( Twilight that is)

Kaitie and Blaine said...

"i love you, i want to disembowel you" hahahahahaha! ugh, gross! but hilarious at the same time.... i was actually talking about twilight with tiff yesterday because she's kinda into it (noooooo!) and she said her sister went to some restaurant and they were having a twilight meeting or something freakin weird. anyways, some girl started crying and saying, "this book.... has seriously changed my life...." and kept crying. and then they analyzed why whoever the main girl is wore blue around edward.... or something like that? gag me.

Alicia Baker said...

Hahaha everytime I think about the disembowel line I laugh really REALLY hard!