One Song At a Time

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Time Is Finally Here

I know, I know. Half the world has already dusted off their MoTab records and wound the tape back into their Bing Crosby cassettes. But not me. I like to hold off on the music until after Thanksgiving.

Of course, that doesn't mean I hadn't already started watching all the Christmas specials. (Charlie Brown is so awkwardly amazing!)

Anyway, so now that it's officially the Christmas Season, here are some awesome songs to start you off.

Christmas without Sufjan Stevens is basically unthinkable.


An old classic and one of my favorite Pogues songs. I actually listen to this song all year round. It's a bit rash for Christmas, but it's really fun to sing along with someone.


If any of you listen to KDKB, you'll be sick of this song by New Year's. But I still love it!


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Stephen Kuykendall said...

I love these songs and I don't think I had seen two of the videos. Christmas season is wonderful for finding random YouTube Christmas goodness.

bradi said...

Gotta love The Pogues! That's definitely a favorite around these parts.