One Song At a Time

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Flower


I would not buy this game.
Yes, it's pretty cool that your character is a petal-filled zephyr.
And, yes, the colors are gorgeous.
But the music is so boring.
I know, I'm terrible.
The soundtrack was composed to relax you. It's supposed to mimic nature and correspond to your every move, blah blah blah.
But seriously. I've seen Barbie movies. It sounds like Barbie movies.

Now, if they replaced it with Galaxie 500, I would buy this game.

Song:
Pictures by Galaxie 500
Right-click the song, open in a new tab.
Play the video on mute.
Tell me if you agree. Or disagree.

2 comments:

Alicia Baker said...

Hahahaha I was totally smiling the whole time!! Hahaha happiness :)

Ginny Baker said...

Give your mom something to return again and again to listen too.