One Song At a Time

Friday, December 5, 2008

Cotización del Día, Parte 4

Dad (frustrated because we didn't get his point): "Oh, Hell! You guys are... dudes!

Louise: "...so I got halfway through my burrito, and I was like, 'Hey I could save this for tomorrow.' But I was still hungry. So I got two-thirds through and I started to feel too full, but if I saved it, I'd just have this burrito stub. Then later it dawned on me that I could just throw the rest away. But by then I looked down and I had, like, a bite left."

6 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

Thanks for making me laugh! :) I do that with my food also. But a burrito is even better the next day I think.
I didn't know Santa smoked..

Ginny Baker said...

there that is what i wanted

mungstop. verification word

The Bozemans said...

Haha, "mungstop." That's a good one. Now I want a burrito. I wonder if there's a place they sell burritos on campus? Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I understand. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I do.

Hannah + 4 said...

Ya i've been checking your blog for the new post! The picture is at Jess and Amanda's! The one's at their house turned out really cute.

southolive said...

I love your blog!! plus a tag! check out my blog!