One Song At a Time

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Typical Day At BMI

Louise: (answering the phone) Baker Machinery.
Customer: Hi, is Tom there?
Louise: He's actually in a meeting right now. Can I take a message?
Customer: Sure. (proceeds to give information)
(Suddenly, a long, blood-curdling scream emits from the back of the room.)
Louise: (pulls phone away from ear) Mom! I'm on the phone.
Customer: (silence)
Louise: Sorry, she's having trouble with the printer.
Customer: (trying to keep from laughing and failing) It's okay. It sounds like a happy day at BMI!

2 comments:

southolive said...

I hate the phrase "l.o.l." but that really made me laugh out loud. Whoops,hope I don't wake up the babies! Ps I love your background, it makes me feel happy.

Kristen said...

AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is so funny!! Gosh I miss all of those funny stories I would hear from Conrad!!