One Song At a Time

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 Reasons To Avoid Us

Random Facts about Louise & Alicia

1. We listen to really weird music. Really really weird music. Like Olivia Tremor Control. And Neutral Milk Hotel.

2. We get car sick whenever Van Halen or any other hair/80s heavy metal band is on the radio while we're driving. (More so in Mesa.) It has something to do with our childhood and listening to them while we were car sick.

3. Whenever we see a house that is completely thrashed and falling apart (paint peeling off the sides, missing roof tiles, unmaintained yard), we get really really happy. And take pictures.



4. Candles, deoderants, and perfumes don't come in different scents. They come in different flavors.

5. Neither of us use sheets. We use quilts. We don't know why. It just ends up that way.

6. We do this thing where Louise lays on the top bunk and Alicia pulls a button out of the bottom of Louise's mattress. Then Louise moves and the button is sucked back up into the mattress. And we laugh.

7. No matter how hot it gets, niether of us will take our sweaters off. We just complain.

8. We both watch our feet when we walk. Especially when we wear Converse.

10 comments:

southolive said...

that's 8 that was fast you girls are my herons well my girl herons anyway. i was so excited to see you updated you blog and Amanda practically screamed.

love JLb

southolive said...

i had to leave anoyher comment because the word verification is "noomma" and i want to use it before any one else.
love JLb

Hannah + 4 said...

I never get good word verification and almost everytime I have to do them 2 or 3 times, I'm word verification handicapped. anyways... I like your 8 things! Although I don't get the one about the bottom bed.. Maybe you can show me sometime :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the old house!! I want to buy that house!!! I guess I get really happy too...we must be related. I think candles come in flavors too! You two are cute forever!!

Billy said...

I don't use sheets either. they just tangle my legs.

Ginny Baker said...

weirdos

The Bozemans said...

This is Jill. One time I was leaving a comment on your blog, and my word verification was "ramen". I thought that was pretty special, and then my mouth started watering. I love the button thing... sounds like a must see.

The Bozemans said...

This word verification is "sparb". Haha. I get a strange thrill from word verifications. I suppose that is my weird trait.

rebeccamorgan said...

Dear Louise and Alicia;
I know all these reasons,
and they are reasons TO hang out with you.
Not avoid you.
Sillies.
[I've never had to plural that before... I hope it's right.]
Love,
Morgan.

darbie said...

Your totally jealous that I've been to an Olivia Tremor Control concert. I was a Neutral Milk Hotel fan back in the day as well (well, I guess I'm still a fan, but I only have them on tape since my cds got stolen several years ago. wow, a cassette tape? I'm so old.)