One Song At a Time

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Apparently We're Weird

Dad: Aren't you guys supposed to be at mutual?
Alicia: It's not until seven.
Dad: (eying the girls sitting on the floor) What are you, weird or something?

(Louise and Alicia shrug. Dad exits stage left. Louise presses play on her laptop and the girls continue singing along to "Space Oddity", with Alicia accompanying on the ukulele.)

Dad: (entering stage left, pointing) See? I told you you guys are weird!

(May we please point out that Dad was walking around with his shirt pulled halfway up his belly?)

3 comments:

southolive said...

That's Hilarious I mean the part about your dad with his shirt half way up his belly. I really laughed out loud.

Hannah + 4 said...

I laughed out loud also and Av heard so she did to!! I tagged you!!

The Bozemans said...

You two have the best posts of anyone I know. Very entertaining. So, Alicia, it sounds like you're getting pretty good at the ukulele? Haha. Haha. You guys are so awesome. I'm so glad you're my cousins!