One Song At a Time

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Am I Really That Depressing?

Alicia here.
Does anyone else find this weird?
I was on Facebook when this boy (we'll call him Joe) sent a message to me. He was like, "Hey!" and I said, "Hi! How are you?" or whatever and we small talked for a bit. I went to his Facebook page and noticed his status. "Joe is really happy because he made a delicious roast beef sandwich." We kept talking about little things like teachers, classes, and music. We learned that I am two years older than him, he likes dances and I don't, and I think we both thought each other's music was weird, but that was never made clear. About this time I noticed his status changed. "Joe is ok". What did I say? Did I offend him or something? So we kept chatting and a few minutes later I looked at his status again. "Joe is...wow...not as happy as he was before." What?! At that point I made up and excuse and said my good-byes. I have no idea what I did to drastically change his status from "really happy" to "ok" to "not as happy as he was before" within 10 minutes! Maybe I absorb people's happiness. Like a super power or something. Except its not super. It's sucky.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That Is weird! My theory on what happened is he had his roast beef sandwich which made him very happy. He then ate his sandwich which turned out to be not that great, but made him full. He was disappointed because he was not satisfied by the roast beef but too full to try making something else to eat, which led him to feel just o.k. .

Unknown said...

^ That was me...Amanda.

Unknown said...

ok i had to leave another message because the next word verification for the next message is "blessed" how cool is that? Carsyn said hi

Anonymous said...

Okay, I agree with Amanda, only I think he got a really bad case of food poisoning and after you signed off he probably barfed up half his guts and wanted to die....

Louise said...

hahaha was that you, Nancy?

Manda, you're silly.

southolive said...

Girls are ding-y. (by the way don't call Amanda dingy she does not like it, it offends her, long story) Well what he was trying to do is get you to notice and ask "dear Joe are you needing a hug?" Boys need sympathy once in a while, they think it leads to spooning. Sorry guys

Hi I'm Jesse Baker and I support this Message!